View Single Post
Old 04-26-24, 06:07 AM   #1308
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

When Ms Regan left the party Useless Yousaf put the boot in and said that its "No Great Loss", what do you call a politician without any foresight?, a "Dickhead"?, it's not the correct answer but it sounds too good to leave out.
Now the boots on the foot of Ms Regan, is she going to kick him in the balls or is she going to be like any other woman who's been scorned and and slice those balls off, what ever she does a lot depends on this Transgender Bollocks he's supporting.
Ms Regan has become the new "King Maker" we shall see just how Ruthless or Weak a politician she is, might I remind Ms Regan that Yousaf wouldn't hesitate to deliver the killing blow if the boot was on his foot, isn't Karma a bitch Yousaf?.

This is why politics can be interesting, Yousaf dismissed Ash Regan as inconsequential, well he won't be calling her that this morning, Ash is Ms Regan's first name and it could be what's left of Yousaf's political career next week. I'm almost sure that the SNP are going to suffer badly at the next Election, I can even see their reign teetering on the edge of a cliff as well.