View Single Post
Old 05-17-23, 07:02 PM   #18
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Symptoms of decline are to be seen across all the Western civilization. Sometimes its the same symptoms at different intensity, sometimes it is different symtpoms, linked to the characteristics of the place they show up in. The message is the same: the cultural value of Western civilization has eroded, the political foundation is rotten and corrupted. As a German in Germany I am not allowed to speak of degeneration, since they would immediately swing the antifa-club against me, but that is what it is by the end of the day: a degeneration of the cultural foundations of our civilization, on all levels. The ethical values, the worth, the humanistic spirit, the beauty, the freedom, the gaining of knowledge - they now pull it all down and throw it into the dirt.

When one needs to explain people what the term occident and the occidental cultural tradition actually means and what defines it and separates it from others, then further defending this Fort seems to be in vain and maybe its time to quit and withdraw from this positon and this unwinnable war of destruction.

When this once mighty tree falls, then less so due to outside threats and challenges overcoming it by their own force, but mostly due to the inner rotting that has turned it into a hollow, weak shell.

I often must sound furious, or monotonously sceptical, angry, grim. But truth is: in the centre of my heart I just feel lost and feel so sad for what is lost in this world as well. So much precious culture - deliberately destroyed by those who benefitted from it the most.
Skybird, If you can manage to survive you will have a job.
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote