View Single Post
Old 05-07-15, 01:28 PM   #1695
THE_MASK
Ace of the deep .

Downloads: 901
Uploads: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexstock View Post
Well, same problem as " ZygfrydDeLowe" really. Altough I'm guessing it's not really a problem to play the game.

I can't put a screenshot, as I'm already past the deadline date of Baltic Operations. But I'll explain what happend.

Basically, followed everything to install WoS as directed in the instructions. Skipped tutorial, first mission, request to kill/report Task force in the Baltic Sea.
I did that, torped some more ships, then headed to Kiel when I got the message. So I started sailing to Kiel, and got there at like 3 september (Baltic Sea deadline is 5 september).

So I docked, looked at upgrades, and went to the Naval Officer to get a new mission. So then it showed me again, Baltic Operations, and a gain the Task Force mission. Altough I had it completed on my Captain screen (I checked it before I headed to port). So I ignored it, launched a new patrol (14 days later on the calendar), and Baltic Seas mission was gone, and I Scapa Flow + East Birtish Coasts was arrived.

Only thing though, I didn't want to redock to request a mission, as I would lose another 14 days (and I really wanted to complete Scapa Flow). So I did Scapa Flow withouth requesting it, shot some more ships down at the British coast, headed back to Kiel.

Again, Scapa Flow was there again.

So I don't get it, is this working as intended by the mod? Because it seems to me, it's not keeping my progression.

I've read about this tonnage bar bug thing, but it's something that never struck me, and WOS hotfix 2 automatically gets rid of the tonnage bar. So I dunno.

Is it supposed to work like this?
All missions are based on the time they were historically available , not if you complete a mission or not . You arrived in Kiel before the British coastal waters mission was available , that's all . Maybe vdr1981 could put the OH2 campaign dates sheet in the game . Make it 5 days in base or something like that .

Last edited by THE_MASK; 05-07-15 at 01:37 PM.
THE_MASK is offline   Reply With Quote