Old 05-07-15, 06:21 AM   #1683
Lexstock
Watch

Downloads: 108
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZygfrydDeLowe View Post
Hi!

I really appreciate that you keep doing this great work instead of UBI throwing logs under players feet every now and then.

I decided to reinstall SH5 and set sail once more.

After sorting some initial CTD's I was able to successfully intercept Polish Task Force, and (as usual) wreak havoc in ports to complete the secondary objective. Both objectives in Baltic Operations (the mission I requested at the start) were marked as Completed (green text).

Next, I waited some time to enter Kiel on 4th September (so I can request British East Coast mission). Now, I have this new mission (and others, as by starting date) active, but I could select Baltic Operations again on the briefing in Kiel, and when I exit the game I see it listed as Incomplete.

Should I worry about that, did I do something wrong and broke the campaign progress? Also, is it necesseray to wait before sailing to port in order to let "new" missions to activate?
I'd like an anwser on this as well. I've noticed this on my own game, I find it really weird and I don't know if it should be this way.
Lexstock is offline   Reply With Quote