Old 02-02-22, 10:49 AM   #43
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
Where did i say this?
I said it can probably be subdued like other viruses before, but never eradicated.
You can still be infected after being vaccinated, but the risk of heavy complications and dying of Covid are less, statistically. There is always this one case being (ab)used and disproportionally blown up to deny the (major) rest.
You can still spread it, with or without vaccination. I take it that the time of being infectious may be a bit shorter if you overcome it faster.

From reasoning people be mandated by associating a threat like the Sars-cov2 virus with the plague or a cars seat belt, or proclaiming it can be eradicated or even subdued, prevent infection, accusing the unvaxxed of not caring, soulless animals desire to deny healthcare has all been brought up before and you know it. Not one responsible or scientific fact to any of those arguments. All of it IMO stems from frightened children afraid of life and old men afraid of death banding together in what a I think any reasonable person would call an attempt at mob rule.

And yes there may be a benefit to being vaccinated. Which after having reviewed the possibilities I went ahead with it. But also in the release form printed in black and white was stated a potential for very serious short and long term side effects as well. I even had to sign a document acknowledging those FACTS. But just because I did doesn’t mean you nor I should demand anyone else to involuntarily submit to it.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 02-02-22 at 11:01 AM.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote