View Single Post
Old 02-26-13, 07:32 AM   #92
Glock30Eric
Ru$

Downloads: 20
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducimus View Post
I guess, Hell i don't even know what I am polticially speaking. I grew up in a republican family, but my views shifted after my stint in active duty. I don't really identify with either party.

Anywho, I found a video that nails this gun control issue perfectly in my opinion. I wish this was what our current president was saying. Hell, it probably deserves it's own thread.

I don't know who this "Mr virtual President" guy is, but id vote for the guy giving that speech in a heartbeat. Hell, i'd be camping out at the voting booth the night before like some black friday shopper.
Sorry to inform you this, I really don't think we are able to steer USA in the right direction at anytime soon. The lesser of two evils is too strong in America which that is why Obama won the second term. It is beyond of turning back. They haven't learned anything from McCain and now with Mit Romney. They are going to repeat the pattern. I gave up. Ron Paul or Rand Paul is the go.

Stock up water filter, food, ammo, guns, and learn how to evade. SHTF is coming.