Athlonic
Chief

Downloads: 51
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby2000 View Post
Hi Athlonic,

really a great job!

Perhaps, I can help with find the correct commands. I have made Key-commands for the german layouts. If you want I can help for include new commands.

You can see the key-commands on this page (in german)
I also wanted to assign the orders by dialog. But I am a beginner with AI-scripts.

Regards Ruby
Thank you, all commands in the commands.cfg seem's to work ok with key binding but some won't trigger by scripts right now. I don't know if it has something to do with waypoints enabled actions, still investigating.

Nice work for guns control by the way.
Feel free to look in my mod files to see how it goes, nothing hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithrandir View Post
Dear Athlonic,
I tried your good MOD (MCCD) and I liked it a lot. Personally I prefer it between other interfaces MODs because it adds commands without changing the SH5 philosophy (some role-playing in the game, I like it)...
For this reason, having the Italian version of the game I translated your MOD in Italian.
Furthermore I added some commands for the sonarman (what is the nearest contact, follow nearest contact, return to normal sweep, estimate range to contact)...

If you agree I can sent to you my version so you can integrate it in your MOD. Let me know...

Bye,
Mith.
Sure thanks, you've got PM.
Does your sonarman report all data when following a contact ?
Here he would just tell bearing and it sound a little annoying, that's why I've pulled it off right now.

Last edited by Athlonic; 04-07-10 at 06:37 AM.
Athlonic is offline   Reply With Quote