Old 06-28-08, 03:48 AM   #2
MDV_4life
Soundman

Downloads: 12
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwuppes
Hi everyone!

I have been playing SH3 with GWX for a while now... and now I'm thinking of trying SH4 again. However the first time I tired it I didn't like it that much.... I dunno I just don't like playing the american subs, and somehow the whole game just didn't feel right.

So I thought I'd give the U boat missions add-on a go. Can I start playing it straight away, or would it be better to play standard SH4 first?
I.e I don't want to miss out on any important story elements that might be interconnected between SH4 and U Boat missions. Also how is the patch situation... is U Boat missions stable and relatively bug free?

cheers!
Ok sinse i have downloaded the u boat missions i will be so free to answer your questions .

Yes the German subs give you a whole different feeling and once you play with them i get the feeling i don't want to play with the US subs again.

I use the Spax sound mod with some changes like in the Thomsons sound mod. I.e. i removed the Yahoowl Herr Kallouin, edited sound sounds of the tubes firing (mixed them) and so on.

But now more about the game. I'm just starting to play and i had a problom with the TDC. You know the PK with the US subs ? .. well you don't have the visual picture of how your sub is against the target.
So you wil have to get familiar with this.

Why should you wait with playing the game? Yes i think you should first train for a couple of days with the US ones but then you're reading to go .

If you have some more questions feel free to ask.