View Single Post
Old 06-23-22, 01:16 PM   #14338
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

I think it might end up a 1-1 draw today, Starmer and his lefty pillocks will win in Wakefield, I can tell you that the voters there were as thick as bricks in 1988 and I don't doubt that their offspring haven't made any significant improvements to that bleeding cess pit either, crikey, it made Beirut look like a middle class city.

Tiverton shouldn't turn their backs on the Tories today, a quick look back into history and the striking Unions of that period that caused mayhem in the 1970's should send a shudder of fear down their backs. The Tories should win it but with a reduced majority, this is Bozo's moment, has he got the same sized balls as Thatcher or has he not?, this Union strike will need to be crushed once and for all and all the other strikes that will come after it too, if he fails he'll be looked at as just another failed Edward Heath, Tory High Command will be watching closely and sharpening their blades.

EDIT

Tory Disaster.

Ooooh, the Tories got a massive smack in the mouth from the electorate yesterday, one was expected and the other one was a slim possibility, it seems like Bozo can hoodwink his MPs at will but when it comes to the voters it's not so. Turbulent times ahead for the Tories me thinks and perhaps a civil war on the cards too, they should be used to them though as they've put the knife into many a Tory leader whether it was deserved or not.

Last edited by Moonlight; 06-24-22 at 02:37 AM.