View Single Post
Old 01-14-23, 09:43 PM   #5043
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 1375
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post

I bet if anyone spent a minute and looked at the history of how classified material is handled by our elected officials. We'd find out mishandling of such things is probably very typical behavior. Thats why I think not one elected official will ever go to jail over it, they all do it.

Now if you or I handled it like they did we would've been made an example of and sent to jail in a heartbeat. Worst that will happen to them is it will be used for political hay. None of the political elites want Biden to run again. Like I said earlier they must have his replacement already in mind, otherwise I don't think this would've never made the news. Expect more headlines of Biden and the crackhead.
well we know how one future President handle it while he was in naval intellenge during the early days of ww2 hoover and fbi had him nail and daddy pull strings and got him sent to the south pacific