View Single Post
Old 01-16-22, 07:59 AM   #7
LUKNER
Torpedoman

Downloads: 743
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
I've consulted that as a resource before, have it bookmarked. The flotillas and career starts are basically the "native" ones create before I began modding TMO. Some major changes to the flotillas and careerstarts are in the plans...eventually. In the forthcoming release, there will be a pre pearl harbor start in June 1941, so player will be operating in "peace time" out of Pearl Harbor or Manila. Currently working on new construction campaign in 1941 as well, on of the east and west coast.

Eventually, I would like to have the career starts and flotillas resemble RSRD.

Also, according to the book by T. Rosko, the fighting of US submarines was guided by sunk tonnage, and the traffic of the campaign was adjusted so that it not only reflected the points of departure and lines of main communications, but also the total tonnage along these lines. So that the player receives true pleasure from hunting and searching for the enemy, and only with great luck could destroy merchant ships over 40,000 tons. To do this, he divided groups of ships into tonnage up to 6,000 tons, and over 6,000 tons. The meeting of the first group in relation to the second is approximately one to three. 3<6000 1>6000

Также по книге Т.Роско Боевые действия подлодок США ориентировался потопленный тоннаж, и траффик кампаинга подгонял так чтобы он не только отражал пункты отправления и линии основных коммуникаций, но и суммарный тоннаж по этим линиям. Чтобы игрок получил истинное удовольствие от охоты и поиска противника, и только при большой удаче мог уничтожить торговые корабли свыше 40000 тонн. Для этого разбил группы судов на тоннаж до 6000 тонн, и свыше 6000 тонн. Встреча первой группы в отношении ко второй примерно равно один к трем.

Screenshot_1.jpg + Screenshot_2.jpg =

Last edited by LUKNER; 01-16-22 at 08:48 AM.
LUKNER is offline   Reply With Quote