Old 10-08-22, 01:21 PM   #15
Shady Bill
Silent but not deadly

Downloads: 16
Uploads: 0
Default so good oO

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothandnail View Post
You guys are the first people to read it that I don't know personally.
That means a lot to me!
No problem, I will give you my notes of it after I am done. It is actually really fun to read and has drawn me in. I have been a bit busier than usual so I have not been able to read quite as fast, but should be able to finish it in the next 2 weeks.

I absolutely am having a blast reading it. It is very good. so good, I would think this could be published. I honestly think you could sell this.

I absolutely love the characters. I am not a very fast reader, because I visualize everything I read. A book is only good when it reads like a play or a movie to me. If things are described well; the characters, their flaws, their strengths, their looks..I can visualize this grande play almost in my head. Instead of something I just read, things become more like "scenes" if that makes sense...

anyways, your book reads that nicely, where I can visualize my surroundings inside the story. That makes it a very interesting and well written book for me.

I urge you to complete this project to its full fruition. To do anything less would be a disservice to your talents. This is something to be proud of.
Shady Bill is offline   Reply With Quote