Old 07-17-22, 07:40 AM   #7
TORDO222
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 166
Uploads: 23

Icon14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebar View Post
Well I have updated the language code in Dot Mod to make it so that you can update languages more easily, but it hasnt been tested with bringing in a whole new language. I'd love to have the game more accessible to people who struggle with english.
I totally agree with you. Making CW more accessible to everyone, is the key to keep the interest of fans and new developers and modders. The only thing I tell you is that not being a programmer, just a mere intermediate connoisseur of the computer subject, I do not know how to apply what you mention from the internal codes of the soft.I appreciate that it is hard to improve in the graphic face and also in certain aspects of the audio (music default for example). But I am willing to collaborate if you, having more knowledge of the subject, want to guide me. We remain in contact and I am at your command. Cordial Greeting!. Marcelo
Order prior to the "Battle of Los Pozos" that took place on June 11,1826 in the Rio de La Plata,in front of the city of Buenos Aires, in an area of relative greater depth and to the view from the population. Was a combat between a flimsy Argentine Squadron and the powerfull Brazilian Empire Fleet.It was a victorious day for the Argentine navy.William Brown was the first Admiral of the newly formed Argentine Navy.Born in Ireland and argentine by adoption.A great patriot.
TORDO222 is offline   Reply With Quote