propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
maybe i should change my title from Ocean Warrior to something like yours:

Finding holes....it's not just a job.

Holy molies!!! it's pun-tastic KM!!! (Half of which we cannot share in polite society.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nionios View Post
I often experience the double cursor(gold and white) glitch.It's not much a problem but frustrating.
That can happen when "shelling-out" to Windows, either by use of the <Windows> key combo, <Alt><Tab> or <Ctrl><Tab> combos, or just from Windows itself initiating it, for a pop-up notification ("There is an upgrade available for Brand X to download!!!"), or any one of a number of ways Windows can and does interfere with our gaming lives... Avoid shelling-out, and when it does happen and you get a graphic or audio anomaly, Save the game, exit to the desktop, re-start the game, and Load the Save file. All should be back to as near normal as is SH4-possible... maybe.

Now - has anyone attempted to use the Argonaut, and if so, what dates and locations, and what kind of a torpedo load-out did you get with it AFTER departing on patrol? During testing the last few days, the boat keeps getting G7a-TI torps in the tubes, but only ~after~ leaving on patrol. When in the office, all is well with the boat. They do function (seemingly) like the Mark 14, but it is an incorrect load-out... The big question of course is "Why?"... The investigation continues.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna

Last edited by propbeanie; 06-23-22 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Ratz... we turned the page - added Quotes...
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote