View Single Post
Old 03-15-23, 02:07 AM   #2686
scorch092
Nub

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0

Hi iambecomelife, I hope everything is going well with you and your new team!

I recently read (on Wikipedia) that the U-boat campaign during the First World War "saw U-boats operating in both the Far East and South East Asia... [and] the Indian Ocean...". There is no citation for this and I can't find any other information on it. Is this true? I think that whoever wrote it might have been referring to WWII by mistake. If it is true, will it be a part of the mod?

Also, I was wondering (as a Canadian who always likes to see Canada represented in video games) how Canada will be represented in the mod? Will the HMCS Niobe (or the Diadem class cruisers in general) be in the mod? We hear a lot about the HMCS Niobe and HMCS Rainbow in high school history classes because they were the first two ships bought for the navy, so they would be interesting to see (and sink) given their importance in Canadian politics in the years before the war. However, the HMCS Rainbow operated off the West Coast so I guess I can't sink her

The last things I wanted to ask have probably been asked before but it was if you plan on adding Austro-Hungarian U-boats or any other playable faction into the mod at any point? Also, what will the UI for the "targeting computer" look like? Basically, do I need to learn any additional math before I play the mod

Sorry for all the questions, just really excited about the mod!

Cheers!

Last edited by scorch092; 03-15-23 at 02:38 AM.
scorch092 is offline   Reply With Quote