View Single Post
Old 02-16-23, 10:26 AM   #8
Threadfin
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platapus View Post

But I just checked my Steam account and I have 12,725 hours playing Civ 6, so I think I have a problem.
Crikey is right! Holy smokes, mate. But you know I won't pass judgement, just in awe of that investment. Hell, I play a lot of games, and devote a lot of time to it. I play games each week like it's a full time job.

12k is amazing. My most-played Steam game is EU IV with 3,500 since 2014. But I've likely sunk more in to Falcon 4.

And Civ 6 is a good game. I've dropped hundreds in to it, and again for Civ 5, but 12,000 is astounding.

On topic.... I could never quite get in to the Sniper Elite series, and I tried. Sniper games are right up my alley. Any games that have solo play centered around stealth are my jam, and why I come 'round here for sub sims. Same deal. I prefer the Sniper Ghost Warrior series for my sniping over Sniper Elite. It's first person too. Turn off all the silly bullets cams and HUD stuff and the series is a solid tactical sniper experience. There are two basic versions, the Sniper Ghost Warrior main titles, and the Contracts spin offs. An alternative for anyone who doesn't find SE suits them.

Last edited by Threadfin; 02-17-23 at 08:14 AM.
Threadfin is offline   Reply With Quote