View Single Post
Old 02-03-23, 11:20 AM   #33
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 1375
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threadfin View Post
Wind speed should change, it does for me. Which difficulty are you playing? Which reserve?

Aside from the Alaska announcement, the initial Hunter Log posted by the devs says they are addressing a few things, or intend to. One is the camera bobbing when crouch walking on sloped terrain. It affects me, and I hope they work that out.

Another thing they said is that they are aware that the community generally thinks the UTV is overpriced and they are looking at ways to address this. Which is an interesting way of putting it, and makes me think it won't be a straight price cut. Maybe a series of challenges to unlock a lower price, or something like that?

It is too expensive at 40k, in my view. The gun prices are reasonable, real-world sort of prices. Compared to a typical Polaris for example it's really high. I don't have the funds at the mo to buy it anyway, but I think I'll hang on until this shakes out. Let's see what they decide.
ranger or the hardest level only one i done is nez perce i did find a scrape with doe crap so look like they got that model in