Thread: [REL] Jimimadrid SubManagement
View Single Post
Old 01-03-23, 07:28 AM   #51
ElCid97
Gunner

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 5

Jimi,

Disregard the PM. I got the full thing now from the first page here. Sorry about that.

Followed the steps in the picture. Got these two messages with the crash. FYI, I tried to install Net v4 from what I had on my backup drive, but my system complained and wouldn't let me do it. Said something about a newer version already installed. Not sure if this is Win-7-64 related?

I basically get to step #4 and it crashes. The Merger program works fine. French version still working fine. No big deal since I can compare that one with the picture, but I'd still like to know what's going on.

Will try to fix after work today.

Thanks to all for the help!

Application: Uboat_Selector.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.IO.FileNotFoundException
at Uboat_Selector.Form1.InitializeComponent()
at Uboat_Selector.Form1..ctor()

Exception Info: System.InvalidOperationException
at Uboat_Selector.My.MyProject+MyForms.Create__Instan ce__[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]](System.__Canon)
at Uboat_Selector.My.MyProject+MyForms.get_Form1()
at Uboat_Selector.My.MyApplication.OnCreateMainForm()
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsF ormsApplicationBase.OnRun()
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsF ormsApplicationBase.DoApplicationModel()
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsF ormsApplicationBase.Run(System.String[])
at Uboat_Selector.My.MyApplication.Main(System.String[])

Then:

Faulting application name: Uboat_Selector.exe, version: 1.0.2.0, time stamp: 0x63b3ef14
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.1.7601.24545, time stamp: 0x5e0eb7f5
Exception code: 0xe0434352
Fault offset: 0x0000c5af
Faulting process id: 0x2e74
Faulting application start time: 0x01d91f6d875ddd6d
Faulting application path: C:\SH4_Disk\Uboat_Selector.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: c697ced1-8b60-11ed-85a8-20cf3073b729

Hope this helps!

Regards,

ElCid97
ElCid97 is offline   Reply With Quote