View Single Post
Old 03-04-22, 11:29 AM   #319
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=2246934&postcount=244 I'm still using my
reliable LG-VX8300 flip phone for business and actually got 2 new batteries for it after using the original for over a decade!!!. The original battery was made in Korea and still got the job done but couldn't hold a charge so well..
The new ones say 'made in China' (no doubt still produced and smuggled from North Korea) Wait till' the Donald' finds out I'm circumventing his economic sanctions on Fatboy!
Well my long ride with my phone since the '90's(25+ years?!!) keeping in touch with 200 ATM techs et al for 17 years is over...finito... kaput! The phone with bluetooth speaker from Radio Shack on visor still works; but damn Verizon has gone from G3 to G5 technology and my faithful 'beam-me-up-Scotty" communicator is useless as of December Learning new technology in the 21st century ain't fun for me at age 71; this modern tablet I'm posting from, and my WIN10 computer, are trouble enough-even a new car would aggravate me with a damn screen in the middle of the dashboard! But most of all, I'll miss the bemused, shocked look of people when I would pull out this relic out to use it! In short, the 21st century really sucks!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote