View Single Post
Old 12-20-12, 03:56 PM   #49
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nippelspanner View Post
Yes I think it is and yes I do spent money on those fancy arrows. The first does not eradicate the latter, does it? I think it is simply called "weakness" and "addiction". I cant help it

And for smaller EM$ sums, I usually "earn" some by watching commercials and stuff. You can sum up a neat sum quickly.
I admit despite having gotten lots of stuff for free from the 2013 DVD, I invested the DVD price again for viortual credits and spend them. I now have payed the price of an ordinary PC new release game in Germany (around 40 Euros they cost most of the time). It was worth it, absolutely.

There business model and the need to start the game from online launcher in a browser, prevented me until this week to test The Hunter. I admit that while I do not like the onlöine need, I accepüt their business model. It gives them the finacial freedom to contiunue with developement. A new bow will be released early next year, and a new rserve is beiong prepared, too. Plus constant upgrades and patches, since three years. Since 2010, their list of updates names 24 versions. Not bad, I would say. It seems their model is functioning.