View Single Post
Old 01-18-24, 06:28 PM   #218
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Tesla officially claims the range is 513 km, the driver killed the battery from 100% to 0% and did not drive aggressively. He reached 243km range.

I would want neither a Tesla nor any other electric car. Especially if I have to pay fantasy prices for such a nonsense gadget. I would not even want an ecar for inner city business, the whole idea of having to spend so much time and paying so much attention just to get "fuel in the tank" in time, and then having to mimimi-nurse it during driving just to not die right on the street with 0%, is hilarious imo. And just for the city these cars are way too expensive.

Nevertheless the EU works on legislation that makes it illegal to own an old fossile car beyond the year 2035 or so. They want to force people to hand their old gasoline-run cars over by then. That was so far a taboo. Now its being tried to turn it into a reality.

However I think the concept is so obviously a dud that the whole project of enforcing e-cars sooner or later will and must collapse. It just will not work the way the supersmarties have figured it out.