View Single Post
Old 11-27-23, 09:01 AM   #409
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 441
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliantheblaze22 View Post
i have noitcd a trend where open hatch mods tend to run terribly on laptops is their any way to have no open hatches in this mod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huno41 View Post
I am experiecing low perfomance inside the sub. When looking at a certain spot my gpu usage drops to near zero and i get 15fps.

(fleetboat btw)
https://imgur.com/a/GeDEtOd
Metrics are in the top of the screen

Mods:
TMO BH and requirements

Setup:
CPU: R5 5600
GPU: RX 6600
Ram: 32 Gb's
The all-in-one interior will impart a hit on performance, but really should not be that great once loaded. The "technology" of the mod requires the use of just the one camera. It might be possible to "close" the hatches, but then you have to program separate rooms and cameras for each. I don't think most folks would want to attempt to mod such. You never know though - maybe someone will try it later.
As for what you are getting Huno41, is it just that one spot, looking in that specific direction? Or can you rotate about, keeping a "target" such as the ladder in view and also see the 15fps? I mention the ladder, because I notice some "smearing" of the texture on it. Try to move your camera view a pinch to the left, rotate to the right, and look through the ladder toward the opposite "corner" of the "room".

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote