View Single Post
Old 04-12-23, 01:01 AM   #1422
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

cool Happy birthday Fifi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifi View Post
STEEL COFFIN EDITION VERSION 3.6 IS OUT!

Is Bunker save compatible

- Have reinforced Orkneys/Shetlands/Faroes blocus from war start
- Have greatly optimized sea folder by deleting useless Dynamic Shadows controllers as well as all SHD nodes
- Added new periscopes to type II & VIIB (thanks to Grenso suggestion)
- Added the rotation keeping to all periscopes (thanks MisterM)
- Added Music only in Bunker/barracks add-on mod (thanks to Wolfstriked idea)
- UZO is now 8x60 magnification (binoculars stay 7x50)
- British & Russian submarine now have visible damage
- British & Russian submarine have resistance decreased, plus sweet spot around torpedo room
- Minors adjustments

Happy Easter day to all (and happy 60th birthday to me )

Quote:
Originally Posted by my 2013 nominaton of FIFI
Most helpful:
Admiral FIFi : He is always responsive to queries, consistently online, technically proficient and his mods list is straightforward-in correct order, always improving and immediately available to the exploring nubs looking for wisdom in uncharted waters. And he can do it in Spanish with a mod for Vigo Bay, saving me a trip back to lLa Rochelle for resupply. As a computer dyslexic new guy myself, his advice is is among the top five that I routinely search out and follow in the Subsim fleet with confidence.
https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...d.php?t=254934 The big 60 is a milestone! I see that wishing youself happy birthday is a sudden trend!!! My precient faith in nominating you to your very first 'most helpful' award a decade ago has exceeded my expectation ever since! This is an amazing thread! CARRY ON SIR!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 04-12-23 at 01:30 AM.
Aktungbby is online   Reply With Quote