View Single Post
Old 02-25-10, 07:32 AM   #2251
lurker_hlb3
Admiral

Downloads: 187
Uploads: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikwarleo View Post
Hi all, sorry if this has been reported before, at 100+ pages cant read it all to find out.

I'm getting no sound from AA guns in OM. If tested mods I have installed one by one and can confirm it is only after enabling OM that I lose AA gun sound:

RFB 2.0 (patched)
RSRDC_RFB_v575 (patched) sound works to here
OM_v705 (patch v720 + patch 2) sound on AA guns is gone even on boats available in pacific campaign.

I miss my AA gun sound and love playing OM so is there a fix, even one I can do myself (like copy releavnt sound file from previous mod or something - anyone know what those are and where to find them)? Or is it an issue with a reference to a file being wrong or something? i.e. so prog doesn't find the AA gun sounds in OM?

EDIT: Also is it normal to have no renown in OM? I notice (at least at the start of my campaign) uboat upgrades like the dual barrel 2cm flak and crew cost zero renown?

THANKS!
The issue is with RFB, there were changes made to the AA weapons sounds. If you "have to have" sounds for your AA guns then your going to have to use OM without RFB.

Quote:
EDIT: Also is it normal to have no renown in OM? I notice (at least at the start of my campaign) uboat upgrades like the dual barrel 2cm flak and crew cost zero renown?
as designed
lurker_hlb3 is offline   Reply With Quote