View Single Post
Old 09-28-22, 03:55 AM   #2
Kpt. Lehmann
GWX Project Director

Downloads: 115
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
the game is silent Hunter three with GWX. I've never played the game, without GWX. So all the work, that the gray wolves team put into change. I can't identify what they did. capt LEAMAN did a great job of coordinating all the different people and things that they did to make, what I am now experiencing is a beautiful smooth run videogame. I'm, older now, life doesn't move as fast. I play at 100% there are different ways to play at 100%. Everything that can be placed at 100% is at 100% and the I in the sky is off. taking the time to slow down . I'm playing a career out of the second flotilla,out of WILHENLMSHAVEN. I played the other career options they're all have a learning curve. I just wanted to take the time to say thank you to the GWX people, some of which , I met. All be in the light
Rebel, I'm so glad you are still enjoying what we all built... and I'm really glad that we were able to meet and talk in Houston!

Just to let you know, of all unexpected things, I've managed to draw a great team together and we are working on GWX once again.

Hang in there, old friend.

Sink'em ALL!

www.thegreywolves.com
All you need is good men. - Heinrich Lehmann-Willenbrock
Kpt. Lehmann is offline   Reply With Quote