View Single Post
Old 11-25-13, 04:53 AM   #3
v-i-c-
Watch Officer

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Thanks!

Quick reply:

- Gyro sensors, this is possible to do as an option. I will try to implement it.

- "Study sim", great idea. Maybe not for the first releases but for later updates.

- Android, currently the game is really optimized for iOS hardware. Also there are many different devices on the android platform which makes it much harder to test and support. That's one of the reasons why the iOS release comes first. Also statistics show that the sales on the Android platform are much lower even if there are more users.
Maybe I'll speed up an android release by doing testing and optimizations during spare time while developing the desktop versions.

Quote:
why not incorporate some unique selling points of the platform
I plan to add some mobile features to the desktop version, like using your tablet as a controller. Also an option to continue playing on your device after you left your PC (means saved game states can be exchanged between mobile & PC).

Quote:
maintain a crystal clear feature list of what is in and what is out
I'll add this for the main simulation "WOTA: Wolves of the Atlantic" (which will be released after the Seehund version)

WOTA: Wolves of the Atlantic - upcoming mobile U-boat simulation for iOS (later Mac, PC, Linux) • subsim forumfacebook
v-i-c- is offline   Reply With Quote