View Single Post
Old 11-04-21, 02:40 PM   #77
Mister_M
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapuhy View Post
TDW's GR2Editor. You can use it to export from GR2 to .obj and vice versa. If this won't work for you, I can export directly to .obj from Blender for you.
Unfortunately, the editor crashes when I open it.

Error message :

Erreur de l'application.-2005530516 (D3DERR_INVALIDCALL)
à Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.GetRenderStateSi ngle(RenderStates state)
à Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.RenderStateManager.get_ PointSize()
à TheDarkWraith.SilentHunter5.Lighting.Render()
à TheDarkWraith.SilentHunter5.Lighting.OnDeviceReset (Object sender, EventArgs e)
à TheDarkWraith.SilentHunter5.Lighting..ctor(Graphic s& graphicspassed)
à TheDarkWraith.SilentHunter5.Graphics..ctor(GR2Edit orViewer gr2evpassed, Panel& pnl3Dpassed, Panel& pnlCamerapassed, Panel& pnlWorldpassed, Boolean cameracullingenabled, Single cameranearclipplane, Single camerafarclipplane)
à TheDarkWraith.SilentHunter5.GR2EditorViewer.GR2Edi torViewer_Shown(Object sender, EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnShown(EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.Form.CallShownEvent()
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallba ckDo(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallba ckHelper(Object obj)
à System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Objec t userData)
à System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.Exe cuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
à System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(Exec utionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
à System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionCon text executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallba ck(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallba cks()

I would like to convert the Raised quaterdecker (Moygannon).

Quote:
Whatever I can lay my hands on. Lines plans are of course the best, but in case they are not available hull shape can sometimes be approximated using general arrangement plans, especially if they include several decks (you can then use deck views as "lines" of sort).

Quote:
Vanilla SH5 only has limited selection of nations, TWoS (or to be specific OHII which is included in TWoS) added many more. Roster file in stock version of my mod does not include these nations (but I was too lazy to make separate table, sorry )
OK, that was what I thought. It's like SH3.
Mister_M is offline   Reply With Quote