View Single Post
Old 08-02-20, 12:59 PM   #1583
Texas Red
Fastest Gun Around

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielCoffey View Post
That is a bug in FotRSU. The NKLCS_Heian has an incorrect _SHP.DDS file for its class.

As a short-term fix, copy Data\Sea\NKLCS_Nagara\NKLCS_Nagara_shp.dds into Data\Sea\NKLCS_Heian\ and rename it to NKLCS_Heian_shp.dds

Should I replace the already exisiting "NKLCS_Heian_shp.dds" as well?

I have two more questions.

As you can see, I have four Navy Crosses over a period of 5 patrols. I'm bored getting the same medal every time, so I am wondering is there some way that I am able to change the medal consistency?

Also, you can see in that little speech in there that it says I have completed six patrols, when in actuallity have I actually done 5 patrols. Is that a stock bug or an issue on my part or an issue with the mod? I am looking to fix the inaccurate patrol count.

TIA

EDIT: One last question that came up, is the RUIM mod included in FotRSU 1.1? I am considering installing it but I wanted to run it through you guys before continuing.

I'm not very active on the forums anymore. If you have a question, please DM me and I'll respond ASAP!

Last edited by Texas Red; 08-02-20 at 01:20 PM.
Texas Red is offline   Reply With Quote