View Single Post
Old 02-07-17, 08:11 AM   #222
Franck Heler
Seaman

Downloads: 1053
Uploads: 0

Hi Subsim and happy birthday
1997...Guau..jeje, I need all my nerve cell here yet. escuse my bad english please. 1997 .. remember , I got out of a depression, I donīt how and I donīt when exactly but in 1997.In that time my job works well (My job is called with different name in other countries, is Cinematographic electrician ) in 1997 i was many job, after 1999 begun the disaster here in Spain. In 1997 I was playing Phantasmagoria, Gabriel Knight, and others Graphics adventures. My first war game were Comandos (Comands: Behind the enemy lines ) . One day I got Silent Hunter 3, I was like the Stock game and looking for another versions I discover Subsim. Maybe I make a few post, The last 7 years I had 5 Pc all olds . Now I have a portable pc with windows Xp . This portable drunk a Coke two years ago,he was repared .And IīM living in a mountain village,so that internet crash many times. I hope participate more times, cause I learned many things about U boats and wwII with you though I donīt have many time for this.
Anyway Congratulations to Subsim
Franck Heler is offline   Reply With Quote