View Single Post
Old 03-23-23, 06:26 AM   #1223
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 815
Uploads: 0

Default Crash Commander in NYGM

I will add for those who have problems reloading saves...
in the "Next Patrol Grid" enclave it may be after loading a save that it crashes then you indicate "Null" use the randommiser give it the tile you were assigned then restart... for me everything worked like this after this kind of problem..

Once again I insist on the fact that nothing should be tampered with during a patrol...
During the first patrol do not add anything no emblem (you can but it is not advisable) do not modify the crew just take the required sailors no "skins" nothing that is not part of the mods once you pass this step " Weddigen" at the second patrol you can modify as you wish...
don't tinker with anything if you don't know what you're doing... it's not because you've seen the list of neighbors that he does it... that you have to do it...
there are subtleties..always this game is cerebral when you tinker with it you need the necessary skill...you have been warned..
not everyone has the in-depth knowledge of Fifi, believe me, it takes hours.. days.. to have the sum of knowledge....
@ GrenSo I told you ARB is not ready yet...(minor corrections...)
it was not part of the mods at the start.. it requires adjustments
personally I prefer that Fifi concentrates on mods than on this kind of thing... which is not useful here
but he is the "boss" so he does as he wishes...
Really a lot of work has been done here it's all simply incredible.. detection.. fire.. weather.. etc.. so much to say..

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 03-23-23 at 06:52 AM.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote