View Single Post
Old 09-01-22, 11:15 AM   #257
Kapitän
The Old Man

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niume View Post
The new patch will be released soon. (2-10 days)

GREAT NEWS!

Just a few more observations made during my 2nd Shake Down Cruise, end 1942/early 1943:

- After having submerged, I still get the crew voices to dive, when selecting Persicsope Depth or another depth.

- Most of the Radio Reports about Uboat successes etc., are incorrect in terms of dates and uboat number.

- When using the marker for setting way points, they are numbered from 1 upward. The numbers are gone, when re-loading a game save (the markers are still there, just without the numbers).

- I noticed a Yellow Arrow pointing upward on the top right corner of a crew member icon. It was there for a while and then gone again. What is this for, please?

- When using Manual targeting, there are 2 light bulb looking icons in the bottom center view, to either side of the vertical line of the periscopes and the UZO. When clicking either one of them, the crosshairs are iluminated. Is this the only function of the light bulb-like icons or is there more to them?

Okay, not knowing if any of my comments here and in the other posts will make it into the new version, I'm sure looking forward to the new release and trying it out ...