View Single Post
Old 01-26-23, 02:34 AM   #1086
Fifi
Navy Seal

Downloads: 456
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle9154 View Post
I was wondering Fifi, can I use your MFM .zon files when you complete them for my Community Units addon for Onealex mod? Your reflections was a nice addition and hope to have these as well. All credits will go to you of course and you can use anything from my Community Units mod like CapZap's newly updated MFM .sils and VonDos length, mast, draft corrections for them too. Apparently there was a lot of issues with the original MFM ships with wrong dimensions, fake .sil pictures that didn't match the models in their .dat files, no reflections (which you corrected), bad .zon files etc. WI like how the community has come together to correct/fix popular mods from the past.
Yes no problem, you can use it
Just one thing: those .zon files will be adjusted for NYGM particules & materials… meaning for instance, we have only 2 fires types, big & small. No medium fires, so I have changed the medium fires for big or small, depending ship size or class…
Same for zon firebigga not existing in NYGM.

Edit : fire medium & fire bigga are in fact linked to the others fires (fire medium to fire small, and fire bigga to fire big) in zones.Cfg

Last edited by Fifi; 01-28-23 at 02:05 AM.
Fifi is offline   Reply With Quote