View Single Post
Old 12-01-22, 05:36 AM   #24
maslas
MNW Dev

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Hello everybody,

We've just returned very excited from I/ITSec that took place in Orlando with a trophy at hand...

I'd like to point out as an extension to Onkeal Neal's previous speech that every opinion is accepted from our part and we are trained not only as a professional development studio but also as individual personalities to eavesdrop our surrounding.

Additionally, I'd like to remind you a few things and I am really sorry if this becomes tiresome.

a. MNW is created 100% by non classified information. We have and we've been spending a very significant of our development time on the research of this project. Non of our advisors is put in a difficult position.
b. MNW will be published both in a Commercial and a Professional version. The library and DB of the commercial product will never become as detailed as the PRO's but keep in mind the following.
Every organization that will acquire MNW Pro will get the tools to populate its own (classified)libraries and DB that we will never have access on them.
c. We promised a proper successor of Dangerous Waters. We've been constantly saying that we respect the past and we will give at least the quality that DW manged to do 17 years ago.
d. I read somewhere that, 70% of any modern subgame is going to be SONAR. That is totally true. Indeed 50% of our development time has to do with underwater sound.
e. Initially, we were very disappointed that there were not enough assets to buy that would have definitely ignite our development process, time-wise.
f. In every project of such magnitude there are delays. We are not a special case, I can assure of that.
g. We are a small team and we are working very hard on this project, we are really sorry if you don't hear much of our activities so constantly but that belongs to the cons of being small.

We are very proud of our work and this community.
Thank you for the support, dedication and tolerance. This award is dedicated to you.

Cheers,