View Single Post
Old 11-28-22, 01:30 PM   #20
UglyMowgli
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Yep drama.

But I have to answer since he attack me directly, but it will be short (I hope).

It's is not a game about US Navy, first it's a simulator not a game, second the title is not Virginia Warfare or US Submarines Warfare, it is Modern Naval Warfare (yes other countries have navy, and MNW is also - I will say mainly - about them).

Funny, he think there is only US citizens who know stuff about submarines, oceanography, meteorology, marine biology, sonar systems, ship/submarine design, weaponry, cooking (see at the end of the post ), underwater explosions, naval tactics, foreign navies, ......No! the advisors are from eclectic domains and from diverse origins. Hint, my SME is one in the list!

Did he know why the devs choose the Virginia and not the 688, SSN-21 or the British T boats (for example)? It is because there is more open source information available on the 774 class than any other modern nuclear submarine.

The Maslas brothers spent 2 years to get as many information as possible on the Virginia before starting the project. They didn't wake-up one day and say "hey let's do a submarine simulator" and then roll a dice to see what submarine they will do.

The developer team is not just the two Maslas brothers, there is few others including Murican's. He can watch the latest interview, there is a hint on who/where they are.

And he may didn't known who finance them? He can check the web. They are providing some branch of the US military (including the Navy) with what he call "games" to train them for more than 10 years. So yes there is good relation with the DoD (and the Navy).

I maybe useless to them (or not). Personally I don't care. If they ask me to give them the perfect Putine recipe (since apparently I am in Canada), I do it as long as it serve the project.

But at the end, if he or other have any indication about any sensitive information (in accordance with 18 U.S. Code § 798) given to any foreign entity or personthey can contact their local FBI office and bring EVIDENCES otherwise, they better shut their mouth.

OVER and OUT for me.