View Single Post
Old 11-28-11, 04:45 PM   #13
killerzone22
Watch

Downloads: 44
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
Hmmmm I can't find it in my files, but I'm pretty sure that if you mouse-click on the periscope you currently have, in the eyepiece or around it, it will take you to the bigger periscope screen. Doesn't that work for you?

I think I remember now that it was the "lite" free version which had the normal periscope, but I do not have it and have no idea if it is still hosted somewhere.
I have tried that. It refuses to zoom to the screen with the periscope being bigger. What i DON'T understand about this issue is when i played this on my Dad's old XP computer or on my sister's (now gone and obsolete) old desktop computer, is that I never had this issue. Everytime i went to periscope with it raised, it automatically went to the screen with the periscope being bigger. Maybe it tried to write a file that was refused on 7 but i never installed it into the program files. I installed it outside that folder.

Btw, I don't know if its even possible but is there a way to lower the sensitivity of the mouse in-game? I move the mouse very slightly, barely even moving it from the spot and the mouse moves from like the left side to about 3/4 of the way to the other side. It would be great if this is possible but i couldn't find an option. Thanks for the help you are able to provide and hope to fix this issue soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aanker View Post
Maybe I misunderstand but I will try:

Raise the scope (page up)
Click the red in the lower right of the screen to view through the scope
Z to zoom
You must be submerged to use/raise view through the periscope.
Left arrow right arrow up & down arrows to move the periscope
Page up and page down to raise lower
On the Kollmorgan scope you must secure from red before going to the attack scope (red button lower right) zoomed view. I can see it in your screenshot.

Hope this helps

Happy Hunting!

Art
That's a little hard to follow. I will try to follow it but i can't see what red button you are talking about. Please, if you can, show me where it is, but i will try my best to make sense of your instructions and follow them.

Last edited by killerzone22; 11-28-11 at 04:57 PM.
killerzone22 is offline   Reply With Quote