View Single Post
Old 05-22-22, 06:48 PM   #948
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickMasterSteven View Post
Been running the 2.0 patch and can't get Fleetboat Interiors to work properly. Camera bugs out to an external underwater view.

Had a few other problems as well:
1. Selected PacDiv 2 from campaign start menu (based out of Pearl) and selected the 'docked outside of harbor' option when first taking command of the boat... it starts me at Midway rather than Pearl. Not sure if that's meant to happen but selecting 'docked at tender' keeps me at Pearl.
2. Game continues to CTD moving out of Midway. Tried lowering TC to see if that would help but it didn't.
3. (edit) I also noticed that the Sub School training missions are no longer there. Again, not sure if that's supposed to be that way.

Any help is appreciated. I'll post the load order below. One thing I noticed is that when installing the Fleetboat Interiors mod, vickers' instructions say to delete the Users/Documents/SH4 folder. Not sure if that would have anything to do with causing problems.

Attachment 5227

As stated in the README, you should not use the Pacific Fleet Div 2 campaign start in this version. Patrol objectives and Flotillas were extensively reworked. "Fremantle Div 2" is now "SPYRON" as it was actually called and focuses mostly on special missions, primarily to the Philippines 1943-1945, per history.

Pacific Fleet far as have found, did not have a specific SPYRON type operation , boats were selected as COMSUBPAC saw fit. Nautilus and Narwhal, before were sent to SPYRON in Australia, performed some special missions such as Makin Raid, landing scouts on Attu, . After that, boats were assigned special missions based on mission requirements, suitability ofr boat, crew, availability etc. For example, in 1944 and 1945, most of the older fleet boats such as Salmon and Sargos that were not sent stateside , began to patrol areas of bypassed bases such as Truk, conducting lifeguard, as well as other special missions,

In a future patch, Pacific Fleet Div 2 will be reworked or eliminated, have not decided yet. I tried to eliminate it from this release but would result in CTD, its linked somehow, so I restored it as did not want to waste time figuring it out.

Please make sure to review the README.

Not sure about Midway, I have had no issues. Please provide more info such as Date/Time (per the README) so can easily isolate any potential issues.

Not sure about the sub school missions. Will check into it.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote