View Single Post
Old 05-12-20, 09:07 PM   #77
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
... besides the fact that the game was designed to run at 30fps... I do see a performance "hit", but I have never gone below 42fps with the mod, even when it was busy outside the boat, and I've got an old Core 2 Duo quad-core with 8gig of ram with an old 560Ti with what? 512k of RAM?? I don't know if it impacts the game when not viewing the interior, but I have not noticed any difference, though I do know of at least two people that do experience issues on their computers when it is loaded, but those problems might be from something else, like the base FotRSU mod, or their computers...

Currently running at 60 fps constant (Vsynch=ON), and until now FOTRSU doesn't mess-up the day/night cycle. I use TC x2048 between Pearl Harbour and Marshall Islands to speed up with no units or whatever in-sight. When I did play TMO+OTF, at some point day/night got messed-up in that the 'red light' in the sub got only turned off at 10.30 AM, and the 3D-world showed the sun rise which must be wrong, so I guess that the 60 fps had a bad influence. Up to now, I didn't see that in FOTRSU.

XS

Last edited by XenonSurf; 05-12-20 at 09:16 PM.
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote