View Single Post
Old 11-12-21, 01:34 PM   #13
Sjöbjörn
Nub

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0

Hi everyone, thanks a lot for the help and for the welcome from Aktungbby. And lol yes, with my Swedish mother tongue I can umlaut in my sleep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanov.ruslan View Post
For the problem with periscopes, use the hot fix from the first page of ARB GUi

For the rest it is necessary to adapt the camera from the open hatch with that of the arb gui

there are also fixes for some of the problems
http://www.divingduck.de/
Do you mean the HotFix v0.3.1 ?
That one I have installed, it's part of my #4
" 4. V16B1, tested and works fine" - This includes hotfix v0.3.1 but it doesn't help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Pancoast View Post
Your mod order for #s four and five in your list is in the incorrect order too; needs to be the reverse of what you have.
H.sie first, then Stiebler.
I never understood what is what of H.sie and Stiebler. Can you please confirm if I understand it correctly like this?
V16B1 (patching the sh3.exe with the .bat file) = Stiebler?
Supplement to V16B1 (JSGME) (the manual modifications I put to the MOD folder) = H.sie?

Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm still confused by the terminology and see the whole V16 thing as a whole. Please note that I played a lot SH3 like 15 years ago (OMG, did I just say that, jeez feels like yesterday) but have basically been out of the gaming world the last 10 years, so takes some time to catch up with all the old forum threads here.

Anyway, regarding the order. It works at the moment with my little "workaround" to not click on the WO guy. I had a day off today but spent a full working day to try to get the things up & running. Now it works and I'm happy to be able to play. So I will perhaps be a bit careful to not fix something that works now and cause further mess. But do you think I would see any major improvement in my gaming experience if I would switch the order of these?
Sjöbjörn is offline   Reply With Quote