View Single Post
Old 04-09-23, 08:19 PM   #464
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

The whole trading policy of Chiona is desiogned to make others dependent from them. And recently Xi has changed the foreign poltical dogmna and made it so that chian now accepts economic disruptions - for which I nevertheless tries to preare in advance - in favour of military action over Taiwan and the south chinese sea. The credit-ledning prigram and sil road also wwere meant tio make others depending on them. Just that the creidt trick does not work as intended and backfires to some degree.

China is not kind. It has a clear vision of seeing all world being dependent of it. To overthrow American military global dominance is part of that.

With trade contracts, China buys itself into the inner politics of other countries and buys influence. So i fear: no, having strong trade with China is no good thing at all. In these regards it has thrown the US out of Latin America, almost, and several Europeans out of Africa as well. And it aggressively widens it influence in the SE sphere.

When the Taiwain party launches, there will be no time left to send support to Taiwan the way it was done with Ukraine. The Chinese attack will be far more concentrated and destructive as the Russian one. I see that war not as "if", but "when". I do not count in decades anymore.