View Single Post
Old 03-02-22, 11:48 AM   #1567
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas86 View Post
Media has been hyping up this 40 mile column for 3 days now. Yet little happens, for all its expected firepower. This whole campaign is a disaster for Russia. They are completely bogged down, and obviously very averse to battle. Report keep pouring in about captured russian equipment and destroyed columns. I hope the Ukrainians kick them well out.

Also, it is time for the worlds biggest enforcer of "freedom and democracy" around the world to get off its ass and help. Instead of laying the middle east in rubble you could perhaps do something useful and send a carrier strike group or two up in the Black Sea to keep the russian air force tied up.
There is only so much anyone can do without starting world war three. Even with all his supposed superior wiz bang super duper gadgetry everyone has been chirping like hens about. Putin knows he’d have is ass handed to him in the blink of an eye if we got involved militarily. Like I said before it would take less time to knock out those columns than it takes to fly A10’s to target. That’s why he keeps bringing up the nuclear option.

We send in the arms and logistics but Ukraine needs to be the ones to pull the trigger. It will be much better in the long run for Ukraine on the world stage if Ukraine puts in the work and can pull this off. They would have well deserved “bragging rights”

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.