View Single Post
Old 02-01-22, 12:59 PM   #461
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

On My end of things... haven't had the opportunity to really... stress test the 'Type 2's'... just have had the Type 95's, thus far, to date, only.

Even with those... haven't really had much... encounters getting those dropped about Me... considering I (& think this is owing to My style of play, based on U-boating... primarily, coupled with My general... methodology of attack mentality... attack, but make dang sure... to be able to boogie, if needs be... & safely. ) approach attacking from a bit of a distance, almost but not quite at the furthest distance the torps can be fired from.

2nd, is where is comes to shallow waters areas... (again, probably influenced by My U-boating about... ) I generally avoid shallows... something, that... I still find Myself, working to overcome yet... still being mindful of at least, being able to get to peri depth, with a bit of gap left to go 1/2 that... if needed.

Have to say... is fun... trying to remember to shift gears on the fly...

What I can say is,... the few, rare occurrences of having some, dropped about Me... they weren't golden, magic bullet's.... was able to shake the offender, dropping them... either stealthily or outright destroying them, making sure the coast was clear... surfacing & then... getting the flock outta Dodge.

Hope this, albeit... meager tidbit, helps...

M. M.