View Single Post
Old 11-07-20, 09:15 PM   #2163
Texas Red
Fastest Gun Around

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
ouch. that was rude. one, measly hospital ship that was probably carrying explosives and ammo too and you got fired? totally rude.

ok, back to being Kaleun Serious.

How many objectives did you complete on that mission?
and
How many ships did you sink on that mission?
I completed three objectives:
1. Standby for additional orders in Area 7
2. Sink enemy merchant shipping in area 7
3. Patrol Area 7 for 5 days.

I sank over 33,000 tons, enough to be awarded a bronze star before getting thrown into the brig, lol. I sank maybe 5-7 ships, of course not counting the hospital ship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
A hospital ship is NOT a neutral - it is a hospital ship. That is considered "wrong ship sunk", and costs you quite a bit more in renown that a neutral ship would. A neutral costs you the opposite of what it would if it was not neutral. A hospital ship costs you 10x that amount, and usually ends up in you going below the level for court martial action from the game. Don't shoot hospital ships, even if they do go sky-high from ammunition detonating on them...
Yeah, that makes sense, even though they are supporting the enemy via ammunition and troops.

I'm not very active on the forums anymore. If you have a question, please DM me and I'll respond ASAP!
Texas Red is offline   Reply With Quote