Old 12-13-07, 01:13 AM   #59
TheGameKing
Nub

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Enigma sucks I think not

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAST
I think you missed the point of my earlier response. Saying it sucks isn't "having your say". Saying the sub stealth sux is right on, that IS having your say.

Everyone with positive or negative input is welcome. Just don't bother if all you have to say is "Enigma sucks *ss" OR "Enigma is a worthless waste of code"; hell, thats not even an opinion, its just pointless trolling.

That was my point.
I like the game. The alternate history is a good story line. Who would think that the UK and Japan would be allies. The voice command is really great. I have microsoft Voice commander (which I don't need to use) and Enigma runs circles around it.

I'm about 50/50 in the game. I win half the time. They win half the time. I just did the Amercian (1st) campain (have to do it again). I got every thing right down to the last sub. Wouldn't you known it. I ran out of depth charges. That was in the 1st 15 min into the game. Well for the next 2 hr (all on voice command) we would play cat and mouse because all I had left was my deck gun and aa batteries. He would dissapear from the scope and I would shut my engines off (he was doing the same) Then he dame well surfaced right in front of me and let me have it with a torpedo. And I let him have it with the deck gun. We where both hurting pretty good (I had > < this much hull intergrty left) . I finally left the game and will have to do the campain again.

Thanks

TheGameKing

P.S. If your're wondering about my name it's not because I play a lot of games. It's because I have a lot of games. I collect games. 700+ and counting.
TheGameKing is offline   Reply With Quote