View Single Post
Old 07-14-07, 09:09 AM   #50
Cpt-Maxim
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 62
Uploads: 0

First of all Enigma always has been and still is the result of a developer who scores the highest in grade-A class act from start to finish.. directly responding to you, in many different forums that are favorites for many different people.. coming to you rather than forcing you to go to them, or not respond to you at all.

I've been to their city and participated in sinking someone in a multi-player setup wih ERT, and was awarded fine prizes for the priviledge of taking part, and seeing the company up close, talking with them about their plans and future.. I know how close they came to providing us with more more more...

I cannot disrespect anyone who comes in here and admits that they just cant play the game due to issues out of their control, like starforce, which is due to be patched out and removed soon.. which is yet again ANOTHER instance of Tesseraction helping the community and keeping their word to solve a problem, if they complain in a respectful way asking for help.

But you trolls that I see.. I sit here and watch tiny minds and whiny lamers who need their hand held in order to just turn on their PC, much less take care of it, or learn the least little bit of problem prevention, driver upgrades, virus protection, etc, then proceeding to blame the wrong people and demand attention like spoiled brats.. The worst kind of drivel coming from their mouths rather than engaging their brains to think of the potential to invest or travel across the country to investigate the product of a company which revolutionized naval gaming and stood by their word.

You cannot find any quote anywhere, at anytime from East that says you're going to get what you imagined is the perfect game for you.. or that you did purchase the perfect combination of different name-brand parts all in one conglomeration we call a PC that will never fail your fat lazy pizza eating high on energy drinks one-button mentality.. you've been "sold" down the silicon valley by some slick 2nd hand hardware vendor..

Yet some of you jettison garbage about how you were let down in the hope that your rant is enough to sway smarter people than you to avoid "command sims" - the Tesseraction vision - or go with you to join some other bug ridden piece of flotsam.. Those of you who never designed enough code to print "hello world" are the worst..

but for the life of me, the others who want to complain about how they cant win, they cant figure it out, they think the game cheats them.. need to get a life.. So maybe you were raised around friends willing to always download some hack or cheat so you could beat or get past some level boss.. and you are pre-conditioned to think in ways requiring you to believe you are master of everything, we cant blame you for all that.. but wake up and smell the java.. before it's too late, because those kinds of workarounds are ruining you.

East, maybe there is no cure for these "trolls" but to go back to playing some game where they are guaranteed to win just so they can say "it's all about me baby!" or make them feel special for winning so easy.. or maybe other grognards wont be happy until they are in the silent service for real, placing their very life and limb at risk. They scream about how their "entertainment" isnt sim enough for them..

On the other hand you trolls could stretch your limitations, skills, by a little reading comprehension.. I know some of you are still going around basically saying they "promised me this" or "I dont want it if they cant make it my way". Start your own gaming company.. where is "your" naval game being produced right now, years later? Are you really so ahead of Tesseraction that you can stomp around forums pointing out flaws without regard to some constructive criticism, or do you believe you have some greater success you've already created than they have?

I completed all the missions from all 3 factions, and submitted many helpful posts in forums on tactics you can use.. and as thoughful and considerate as I am, I even provided nice little picture diagrams for the losers who dont put any intelligence into actual reading.. but then again, you're probably not reading this either.

Have a great day! Looking forward to the future of tesseraction...

Cpt-Maxim

You may find me on one of these teamspeak servers:
Subsim.com - subsim.teamspeak3.com
WWII Battleground Europe, Allied, - ts.wwiionline.com:9988
Elite Dangerous, Gamers Cove - 82.21.87.49
Cpt-Maxim is offline   Reply With Quote