Old 07-02-22, 11:37 PM   #3626
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
Metropolis distopia.
Metropolis, Yes every kinder gardener in north america must watch this movie.Because they can see a black an white film about how a hive works.Hell it's their future.
These young people believe in Politicians and where the hell is Greta ? The Ukraines and Russia are destroying large portions of Earth , These two countries with all there gun powder exhaust in the air and their bombs hitting the skin of Earth. Jet's, Cruises missiles , tanks , dead bodies stinkin the air and rotting the ground where the hell is Greta to tell the United States and Joe Biden who started this war Blah Blah Blah.Ya see she is in hiding cause she is a puppet. She doesn't believe in her cause. Greta could stop this damn war if only she could find the courage of her beliefs and confront Joe Biden and his World Order.

All the citizens of the Nato Alliance for the first time in their lives must suffer, Yes forget about the Chinese that loosed the walking dead upon the earth. It's Putin and the Russians, did the world forget that Joe and the American Democrats with their mouthy **** started this new war in Ukraine.

So will we as the citizens of Nato allow our Politicians to drag us into another war. We don't have leaders, What we have is Elite class of people who want to rule this planet. Yes i said that this planet. When was the last time you as a citizen voted on anything or anyone ? that is because they appoint people. And it's good if you are the apointete. Democracy in it's finest.And the new thing is when i get appointed f-- you caint get me out.I can drive drunk,I can now grope anybody i want, And depending on my position in the community i could make your life a living hell. I, yes I could control your local police force.I don't give a **** who that commander is .I was appointed you fools and i have watched Braveheart it is a hollywood movie. I was Appointed you asses that means others like me we believe in , Scientology is the way forward. We are Humans way above Joe Biden, Nancy and her lover Schumer and your Future rest in different hands. Our Hands

Last edited by Gorpet; 07-03-22 at 01:25 AM.
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote