View Single Post
Old 04-23-08, 04:54 PM   #95
lurker_hlb3
Admiral

Downloads: 187
Uploads: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doolittle81
After very many trial and error MOD changes via JSGME, I finally found the cause of my immediate CTD's every time I tried to begin the German Campaign (with Operation Monsoon enabled), with or without RSRDC enabled (correctly ahead of OM). Oddly enough, it was the "John Hamm's Uniform Mod V2.2" which was in conflict with OM and the result was immediate CTD.

I'm not a MODder so I have NO idea why that should be. I removed the Uniform MOD and all works correctly now, RSRDC and OM...and I can freely switch back and forth between the two. I guess I'll live without John Hamm's fine USN uniform mods.

FWIW, my current working activated MOD list is:
GreenLamp
black smoke2
GWX SH4 Terrain mod
ClassicBetterScopes_NomoGraph_V15b1
JonZ'sMedals
MINI_Chrono_1.5
Enviromental 4.3 mod
Smaller Underwater Marker
diverate
RSRDC_V355_for_V15
RSRDC_V355_Patch4
OpsMonsun_V100
OM_V100_Patch3

One question: Should I enable the "ASW_8.0_RSRD_355_1.5" after "RSRDC_V355_Patch4"???

Note that depending on whether I am going to Sail UBoat or Fleet Boat, my intent is to enable either:
"Poul Dave_and_Emergency_Dive" plus "Poul-EnglishSPEECH"

OR

"SpaxsGerman SPEECH FIX_V7"

I'm coming to the conclusion that I need to have two SH4 1.5 installations, one MODded for the American Campaign and one for the German Campaign. That will be simpler than repeated enabling and disabling of MODs each time before starting up SH4....

The "John Hamm's Uniform Mod V2.2" which I don't have, but I would guess it because of the MARINE.dat file.

As far as ASW_8.0_RSRD_355_1.5, go ahead it should be no problem
lurker_hlb3 is offline   Reply With Quote