Old 09-07-22, 01:29 AM   #266
Kapitän
The Old Man

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapitän View Post
@Niume: I just did experience one game crash:

I was approaching a "Large Convoy" (about 50 ships) South of Cap Verdes, Qu.82EJ, and at about 20km distance from the convoy, the game froze and the message that the game stopped working appeared. This happened three times and a forth time, after a PC re-start and re-adressing the sh4.exe with the LAA patch.

There also was a smaller "Task Force" about 60km away, heading into the same direction, NW.

Then, I tried one last time, and again the game froze for a view seconds at about 20km distance from the convoy (as it usually does, when approaching a convoy), but this time didn't crash. So, I'm now operating on this convoy.

Anyway, there seems to be an issue with in-game loading of large convoys ...

Be glad to test the new patch

Hi All,

Just had another game crash: Very similar to the one before and reported by someone else:

Submerged inside a large convoy; Depth charged on & off after submerged attack; Almost no external view (maybe once or twice very shortly); In CR view (F2), all of a sudden the game froze and the message that the game stopped working appeared.

This happened again two or three times and is okay now, after a PC re-start and re-adressing the sh4.exe with the LAA patch again.

For the most part, when stopping to play, I merely exit the game to the Main Menue and put the PC in Standby mode. Almost seems like, the game memory is running full and can only be fixed with a PC restart. Could of course, also be a HW topic ...