View Single Post
Old 11-20-12, 09:21 PM   #853
Husksubsky
XO

Downloads: 254
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sober View Post
Use the MEP file to load my mods in exact order , play on 100% realism with real navigation . Play using my TC at max 256 . Edit the options file to drop to 1TC on every message box messages . have a good time . No ctds in a long time for me .
I ve always done it manually one by one, doublechecking that the Mods I move to game not is a folder inside a folder. I skipped the north atlantic green (it became very green here)and small trees (Im used to big trees haha). Don t think that hurts.
MCCD 1.04 gave me ctd though. took a while to pinpoint it. started to give me trouble after I put newest UI. Not that I think UI caused it.
I set the timecompress like you have it too like you described to do it here and there . I usually max at 64 when patrolling and 128 when travelling far sometimes if I m tired. I like the feeling of time passing when travelling far hehe

Just sank a Polish Hog Island . And ofc I play 100 percent realism..No wait for once I enabled external cam..but not to cheat with it.
It seem rocksolid now.
Thx for help
Husksubsky is offline   Reply With Quote