View Single Post
Old 06-25-16, 08:50 PM   #13
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Are you referring to hard drive space when you say "memory quota"? My work computers are locked-down tighter than a drum, and I cannot install *anything* on them. I can't even email myself at home from my work computer. Only work, and only while at work. The hard drive in the computer is only used to store company supplied programs for local access, and for the Windows swap file. If I go to save a Word doc file, it goes to my network storage, not to the local desktop computer I have.

What directory -er- folder is your game installed in? What drive letter? Does it have one of those little "Z" symbols for network drive, or is it a little "box" thingie, for a local drive? What "folder" is your game "Save" in? My company's network is set-up to where my files are "saved" to a "C:\Users\MyName|" folder, but it's actually a drive on the network. I'm not even allowed to "see" the real hard drive on my computer... If your folders are on the network, that could be the problem. How much access do you have to your computer's settings?
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote