View Single Post
Old 09-12-13, 09:27 AM   #59
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
I have tried this with default sub .sim file and with two damage boxes in new torp animation .zon file, one for hatch and one for that other movable thing in front of the hatch, with damage description bowtorpedotubes(which is description for tube 1) and still nothing... It's just that animation is killed and torpedo passing strait through the hatch...
You have just demonstrated that the animated torpedo doors cab be killed if they are set correctly.

Your test also demonstrates the limit that I was talkin about in my previous post: not being linked to any particular 3d object, torpedo tube equipment set in the upc file keeps being operational even after the torpedo doors objects are destroyed. Maybe there's a workaround for this, but it is going to be tricky

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
I think i'll do a bit more research, if nothing, i'll concentrate my efforts to merge all the changes so far in order to make first official version of the mod for all playable submarines...I have also some interesting ideas for equipment repair times, for example, to make that engines or batteries after receiving damage could never be repaired to 100% of functionality and so on...
Good plan! Can't wait for the release date of your mod with the features you have described above
gap is offline   Reply With Quote